|Living area||44 m2 - 137 m2|
|Bedrooms||1 - 3|
|Bathrooms||1 - 2|
|Project size||3 buildings with 107 Condos|
|Construction time||1.2016 - 1.2017 (Building 1)|
Höchst Neu Erleben is an elegant residential project in Frankfurt am Main with following features:
1. Central location with perfect infrastructure
- Approx. 8 km away from Frankfurt city center, 12 km away from Frankfurt international airport.
- Excellent surrounding infrastructure: train station, hospital, park, supermarket, shopping center, kindergarten, primary school, high school, swimming pool, Gym, etc.
2. Classic modern living: natural oak flooring, large windows, luxurious bathrooms.
3. Safer and more energy saving: triple glazed windows, floor heating.
4. Spacious living: Low rise buildings with internal lawn.
5. Project Developer: Krieger + Schramm Construction Co., a prestigious constructions corporation in Germany with many awards.
CONTACT US TO ACT NOW!
POST BREXIT: When the UK is no longer a member of the EU, international banks shall move a lot of their high paid jobs to other cities inside the EU.
Frankfurt, home of the European Central Bank, financial capital of powerful Germany, has a great potential to become the next financial capital of the EU. With the influx of population from banking industry, real estate price in Frankfurt and the surrounding cities (Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, etc.) soon will see a hike.